[oletrucks] OT Modern GM Radio plugs

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] OT Modern GM Radio plugs
From: Bruce Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 15:18:04 -0500
I recently inherited an OEM Delco AM/FM/Cassette radio from my sister's
94 Buick Roadmaster.  I would like to mount this in an older Buick
I also own.  Since this list seems to know everything about cars
and trucks, I have the following questions:

1.  Does anyone know a source for the plugs that go into the back
of the radio with pigtail leads on the plugs?

2.  Does anyone know the function of the wires on these plugs?

Though I plan on putting it in the Buick for now, my truck may get
a similar setup someday.

I know this isn't the Buick list, but I could have lied and just
said it was going in my truck :-)

Thanks in advance.

Bruce K
57 3200