Re: [oletrucks] steering pump brackets for a 235

To: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>, "Robert Baird" <bairdr@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] steering pump brackets for a 235
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 07:17:13 -0700
I agree Gary these trucks do steerwell with very little effort. My '54 with
IFS and manual steering with stock column and wheel steers so easy I don't
think I would want power unless I went to a quicker ratio steering box. The
only thing I notice is the slower rate of steering, as compared to later
model cars and trucks especially with the large dia stock wheel, which my
wife likes and insists I leave in the truck.
Lee
'54 3100 V/8