Re: [oletrucks] I didn't send that screensaver thing

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] I didn't send that screensaver thing
From: Halsey Danny <chanak80@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:38:23 -0700 (PDT)
Don't be to quick to blame a virus on the "email from"
person, a lot of viruses pick an address from the
mailbox of the host computer and use that as the
"from" address to hide their true location.  Although
I would still check out my computer for the virus, but
it is probably someone else's computer pretending to
come from yours.  This virus is going everywhere and
virtually shut our system down at my work for 2 days.
Please be careful with any emails with attachments.

Danny Halsey

HREF="mailto:Karen.Duff@ctbrad.ang.af.mil";>Karen.Duff@ctbrad.ang.af.mil</A>,

HREF="mailto:oletrucks@autox.team.net";>oletrucks@autox.team.net</A>

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com