Re: [oletrucks] I didn't send that screensaver thing

To: Karen.Duff@ctbrad.ang.af.mil
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] I didn't send that screensaver thing
From: lglenn11@mchsi.com
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 18:22:16 +0000
Hi, Karen.

As Susan mentioned, it appears you have the W32.Sobig.F2mm worm.  W32.Sobig.F2mm
is a mass-mailing, network-aware worm that sends itself to all the email
addresses that it finds in the files with the following extensions:
.dbx
.eml
.hlp
.htm
.html
.mht
.wab
.txt
The e-mail message has the following characteristics: