RE: [oletrucks] Door Handle Lock

To: "Martin Smith" <smithm92@yahoo.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Door Handle Lock
From: "Bill Bailey" <billb1@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:12:38 -0400
Yes, that's how they did it. The prevailing theory was that it was safer to
exit from the passenger side but I don't know if that's the rationale or
not. If that was true then trucks they sent to the UK should have the lock
on the left hand side.
I changed mine around to make it more convenient or you could buy a pair of
locks from a vendor and put on in each side.