[oletrucks] Door Handle Access

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Door Handle Access
From: Martin Smith <smithm92@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:28:08 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the replies on the door locks. I'm surprised at the
prevailing thinking of the time, but, hey, it was a different
time. I had a '63 C10 many years ago and Chevy had changed the
handle lock by this model year.

While on this subject, another question... Is it possible to
remove TF door handles without removing the door window? I've
rolled up the windows all the way and can just make out the
clutch head screwx behind the window supporting frame. It looks
like it will be tough to get my clutch head driver back there.
Martin

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com