[oletrucks] wiring harness

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] wiring harness
From: Chevytruckguy001@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 20:25:21 EDT
It's time to rewire my 56 Chevy Pickup.  (Rebuilding project to factory
original.)
Any tips on replacing the wiring under the dash?
Are there different harnesses available and should I be sure to get one that
includes accessories such as radio, cigar lighter, heater, glove box light,
etc?
Should I add some fuses - to the lighter, for example?  Any other updates
acceptable?
I'd like to maintain stock/original wiring.
Thanks.

Mike/Cleveland
1956 1/2ton
6-cyl Hydramatic