Re: [oletrucks] (no subject)

To: "wayne osborne" <wayne@chevytrucks.org>, <Artvflores@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] (no subject)
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 13:01:56 -0700
Art
I made the same conversion many years ago, I used the truck V/8, Used up to
around 1968, which should fit your rear eng crossmember. I then modified a
1.5"X 3" X 1/4" angle iron to fit between the frame rails and accept the
standard motor mounts used on all '55, 56, & '57 V/8 cars & trucks. By the
way if your eng is complete and in good shape you could make a deal with Tri
5 restorers and sell it for enough to buy you a couple rebuilt 350's.
There was also a front plate mount made by the Anson Co but I don't know if
you can still find one.
Lee