[oletrucks] (no subject)

To: oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] (no subject)
From: Artvflores@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 23:11:07 EDT
Hello list, I'm one of those guys who has been a list member for a while,
reading all the e-mails that go back and forth between members and trying to
learn from them. Now I have a question and I'm sure someone in the list can
help
me with it. I have a 1950 chevy five window 1/2 ton pick up. Right now it has a
235 six cylinder engine that has started to smoke, I want to install a 1957
283 V8 chevy engine the I have and is in good condition, the problem is that
this engine is  front mount. Is there an after market cross member or motor
mounts that I can buy to install it without a lot of modifications? Thanks for
any
help you can give me.
Art Flores.