[oletrucks] 4 or 5 speed

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 4 or 5 speed
From: BagpiperEd@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 21:51:15 EDT
Been diggin in the archives, but can't find any info about what would be the
best 4 or 5 speed to put behind a stout 350.  I am concerned about durability
of the tranny, but also have concerns about bolt patterns.  Can somebody steer
me the right way, or to a site with compatability data?  I would like to do
this once, instead of finding out the tranny is the 10 amp fuse in a 20 amp
drivetrain.  The truck is a cruiser, but then, everybody like to smoke the
tires
once in awhile..........  Thanks.
Ed.