[oletrucks] Fw: Electrical short

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Fw: Electrical short
From: "Ronald I. Givens" <givens@hal-pc.org>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 13:18:13 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: Ronald I. Givens
To: old-chevy-truck
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2003 1:18 PM
Subject: Electrical short

Howdy all,
I have a short, is .9 amperes, can't find the short...
I don't know whos wiring harnes I have on the truck...
But a purple wire marked #12 goes to one side of a fuse and # 10 purple wire
goes to other side of fuse...When I do an OHMS check...both of these wire show
they go to ground...these should be hot wires, what ever they are, since they
go to a fuse...
Does anyone know what these wires go too?
How can I find the short?
HELP PLEASE
Stay Healthy
Ron Givens