[oletrucks] 302 update

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, Old-Burb-club@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [oletrucks] 302 update
From: rnwagner@juno.com
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 23:11:52 -0700
Hi all!! Got my 302 last week. I am pumped!!! It is a military engine and
will need some other parts to make it ready for the transplant into my 52
Carryall Suburban some day. Most significant part I am searching for is a
flywheel from a 248 or 270 GMC. There are other parts that I will need
but this one I fear will be the most difficult to come up with. Any leads
on one will be greatly appreciated. Thanks goes out to those of you that
have sent replies to my original inquiries about the 302 military swap.
Very helpful information, which supported my decision to buy. I hope to
hear from you about a flywheel. I am willing to travel to pick up if
needed. It will depend on where we are talking about. Thanks for your
support!!  Rick W.