Re: [oletrucks] 302 update

To: rnwagner@juno.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 302 update
From: PeeWee <PWeee@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 14:44:38 -0700
Rick,
I must have gave it to the guy that bought my 59 GMC from me, but check
these guys out...they have a lot of cool hard to find parts! You have to
have Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this link to the GMC 270 / 302
flywheel that you want.
The Flywheel is here-->
http://www.thepcshopper.com/cliffordperformance/catalog/page49.pdf  Then
look under the GMC section and you'll see the 248, 270, 302 GMC flywheel
there. Don't get the Aluminum flywheel, get the steel flywheel. The
Aluminum one will get hot and warp and the teeth wear down FAST! (Just
my suggestion). Kinda like one of my old girlfriends! Hee Hee Hee! Their
home page is here-->
http://www.thepcshopper.com/cliffordperformance/home.htm
Hope this helps,
Pee-Wee.