[oletrucks] Re: and now it rolls

To: "Majordomo" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: and now it rolls
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 09:49:11 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: K. M. Lehmann
To: Majordomo@autox.team.net
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 8:05 AM
Subject: Re: and now it rolls

Hi AK
    What front end are you using?  It sure looks good. Another thing I saw a
Camaro in the background which is like my wife's car. We used a doner [rolled
Z28] but I used the rear and suspension in my '54 AD. I was going to use the
front clip, but decided to use the Corvair van IFS instead. I am sure glad I
did, very easy conversion and it looks like it belongs there.
Lee
Prosser WA