[oletrucks] RE: Engine temp sensor for GMC V8

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Engine temp sensor for GMC V8
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <bill.hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 11:19:40 -0500
My statement that the Chevy TFs used a mechanical gauge was based on the
1955-59 Chevy assembly manual which only shows that kind of gauge.  Since then
I have found reference at a number of the oleTruck vendors of an electric temp
sensor for Chevy TFs.  Anyone know if these are the same as the GMC part?