Re: [oletrucks] Suburban Seats - AD vs TF

To: IDPHR@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Suburban Seats - AD vs TF
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:23:31 -0700 (PDT)
TF Suburban seats are likewise very hard to come by; please let them go to
someone who
needs a set.  It took me 4 years to find the back two seats for my TF Suburban.

Someone had posted a site recently for a company that made reproduction seat
frames for
AD Suburbans.  Who was that?  Since it wasn't appropriate to my TF, I didn't
save the
link...or was that on the NAPCO list?

Mark Noakes