[oletrucks] Suburban Seats AD vs TF

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Suburban Seats AD vs TF
From: IDPHR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 13:38:41 EDT
Mark & Steve...
I gather from the non-conclusive responses that nobody really knows if TF
seats will fit AD Burbs..I also understand that everyone would like to have
these
seats and give them a try or put them in a TF Burb...well, I only need the
middle and back seat...if someone needs/wants the front seat, maybe we can make
a deal (these seats are not cheap!).
I did call Jim Carter's and asked the TF vs AD question since they sell the
upholstery kits for Suburbans...they said they don't fit, but when questioned
they didn't know why.
Any more help/ suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks, Steve G.
51 Chev 3100 PU
52 Chev Suburban Carryall
70 Chev El Camino SS 396