[oletrucks] A Reluctant Goodbye

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] A Reluctant Goodbye
From: IDPHR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 15:26:26 EDT
Ole Truckers...I reluctantly, but proudly, say goodbye to all of you because
I've been banned from this site because I dared to disagree with the site
moderator about freedom of expression. Although I didn't violate any of his
specific reasons for banning..he decided to do it any way because I "pissed him
off". I alway thought this was great site because we focused on old trucks..but
now its about and controlled by the political leanings of one guy with a chip
on
his shoulder. Be careful you who remain especially if your Italian, Black,
Catholic or maybe even Jewish because you might be next...if you "piss him off".
Good luck & goodbye
Steve G,
51 Chev 3100 PU
52 Chev Suburban Carryall