Re: [oletrucks] A Reluctant Goodbye

To: IDPHR@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] A Reluctant Goodbye
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:46:59 +0000
Steve
i hate to tell you... but you must have sent this to the wrong list!
oletrucks is the modified, anything goes site.
old chevy trucks are the purists. they give you the boot if you install
seatbelts or remove your carburator tag. i subscribe to both but only talk
on oletrucks.
Kurt
58 full custom Apache