Re: [oletrucks] Ding spots - covered by other sheet metal?

To: "Ryan Sain" <rsain@gte.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Ding spots - covered by other sheet metal?
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:30:49 -0700
+Ryan
Fill them and forget them, use good lightweight filler on the deep ones over
coated with polyester finishing putty or use finishing putty by itself on
shallow ones. T he finishing putty can be used over primer if you have
already primed. The polyester gives a very fine finish and does a great job
on minor factory flaws.
Lee
Prosser WA----- Original Message -----