[oletrucks] Show this weekend in Spokane Wa

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Show this weekend in Spokane Wa
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:25:23 -0700
Hi all,

Once again - I'm posting about a show....

This time it's a show and shine in North Spokane. Hosted by the Diamonds car
club.

In the past it's been a great event - 100+ cars of all types. Many many
classes, so there's definitely a category for your truck.

Show is Saturday and roll in is at 8am. Trophies are probably around 3pm.
Cost is 10-20 (I don't remember which) to show - free to watch.

Located on West Hastings Road.

Take Division (hwy 395) north to Hastings (fred meyers on the right,
albertsons across the street) and make a left at the light.

Go down Hastings about a mile - just past the High School - and the show is
in the mall parking lot on the left side of the road - right behind Zips
restaurant.

See you there?!

- Ryan