[oletrucks] '51 Chevy 3100 with V8 for sale

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] '51 Chevy 3100 with V8 for sale
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 19:50:25 -0500
Hi all,

I need to get rid of some projects if I have a hope of ever finishing
anything.  Therefore I am selling my '51 3100 (I'm keeping the 3600
deluxe wrecker),  Here is a link to pictures of it:
http://home.sprintmail.com/~mgtrautoxr/
<http://home.sprintmail.com/%7Emgtrautoxr/>

Here are some more details:

* '84 Camaro Z28 305HO Engine

            -58cc Cylinder Heads

            -9.5:1 Compression Ratio

            -Edelbrock Performer aluminum intake

            -Edelbrock 600 cfm Performer carburetor (manual choke -
calibrated for performance)

            -Corvette "Rams Horn" exhaust manifolds

            -Heavy Duty Starter

            -Heavy Duty Viscous Coupling Fan

            -New water pump, fuel pump and air cleaner

* Camaro Saginaw 4-speed transmission

            -Hurst shifter

            -Hurst Linkage

* Corvette "601" aluminum bell housing

            -11 inch clutch

            -13 = inch flywheel

* 3.73 Rear axle

* Independent front suspension

* Dual circuit master cylinder

* Tilt steering

* Bucket Seats

* Custom Radiator

* Good glass with recently replaced rubber seals

* Good solid body and bed

* Clean Title!

$2,450 O.B.O

Contact Kevin Brown  by email or 816-588-5105 (cell)  816-230-5781 (home)

Note that while all of the mechanials are installed the wiring needs to
be hooked up so at present this truck does not run.  The truck did have
a 283 installed several years ago (which was blown) and the wiring is
left over from that.  Before a battery is hooked up the wiring needs to
be checked out and hooked up to the engine.  The truck is solid, the
only rust is some small holes in the rear cab corners.  The interior
needs to be thoroughly cleaned, new carpet installed and the door panels
redone.  The truck also needs to be painted unless you would just want
to drive it as a "rat rod".  The truck is about 90% done at this point.

Let me know if you are interested and want more details.  The truck is
located just east of Kansas City.

Kevin