[oletrucks] Model cars, maybe off topic...

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Model cars, maybe off topic...
From: "Dingo" <Dingo@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 23:23:08 -0400
  Besides this group, I also recently signed up to a model car message board.
www.modelcarkits.com  And have steered people there to this site when they
have asked questions regarding factory engine colors, options, paint colors,
etc. And now I've found they are turning other model builders on to
Chevytrucks.org. And so it snowballs!!!!
  In all seriousness, the model site is very knowledgeable, and very much like
this site; just deals with vehicles in a smaller scale. Do check it out if you
are into plastic scale models. Lots of links!!!!

Ed in Mich
'57 3100