Re: [oletrucks] T-stat, cooling system general info...

To: "wayne osborne" <wayne@chevytrucks.org>, bigfred@unm.edu
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] T-stat, cooling system general info...
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 08:11:32 -0700
A couple of years ago I saw a GMC 370 LCF  with a 5.9 L. Cummins diesel
installed. He used an electric cooling fan, or maybe two. He said they
worked great.
Abt the only thing bad I've heard abt electric fans, is that if you go thru
a lot of mud, the fan(s) can get clogged up, and stop working or burn out.
So I guess you shouldn't take the vehicle you've just spent XXXX hours
restoring, at a cost of $XXXX ,out in the mud very often!! Bob K