Re: [oletrucks] Cab corners and cab cracks

To: Bob Chansler <rchansl@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cab corners and cab cracks
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 10:34:55 -0700
Bob,

Thanks! Good ideas on using the die grinder. I typically grind down the high
spots then switch to a flex back disk - and use paper to finish.

I guess I got lucky and didn't gouge anything.....this time :-)

As for the pits - the cab was blasted and it is bare metal - I don't see how
POR-15 would help when compared to filler. There's no rust to stop. It's
solid and the pits are not very deep - just looks like old acne. Do you
recommend POR-15 because of the hardness and the ease of smoothing? Or was
there another thought that was driving the recommendation?

- Ryan