[oletrucks] Thanks for the help. The hitch is gone!

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Thanks for the help. The hitch is gone!
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:01:44 -0400
Thanks to those that helped with advice on getting rid of my old hitch. In
the end I ended up using a combination of BFH, 7 inch angle grinder, air cut
off tool and a reciprocating saw to get at and through the welds holding
this b*t*h on.

Now that this is done, it's off to the blaster for cleaning and painting. I
keep telling myself it is the half way point. Ha ha ha.

Before:

http://home.twcny.rr.com/schickling/1940Chevy/images/dscn1151.jpg

http://home.twcny.rr.com/schickling/1940Chevy/images/dscn1160.jpg

http://home.twcny.rr.com/schickling/1940Chevy/images/dscn1161.jpg

After:

http://home.twcny.rr.com/schickling/1940Chevy/images/DSCN1219.JPG

http://home.twcny.rr.com/schickling/1940Chevy/images/DSCN1218.JPG

Thanks,

Bill Schickling

Full accounting of the rebuild can be seen at:

http://home.twcny.rr.com/schickling/1940Chevy/