RE: [oletrucks] Shop

To: "'zman'" <zman@gibbon.kungfumonkey.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Shop
From: Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:30:11 -0500
>I'm all for having your own space. http://www.rod-o-rama.com
>But I'm still not a fan of leaving your tools lying around. I try to put
>everything back at the end of the day. That way when I need it I know
>exactly where it is and don't have to go looking.

I fully understand, but then again when you work all day at work and then go
after work and put in a few hours and then have to spend 30-40 minutes
tidying up, it's a real pain. I'd see more on the weekends doing some
cleanup and making sure everything was back where it went.

If you're working on a project and tomorrow will be working on the same
thing, it's just nice to have all the stuff right where you need it.
Couldn't do that in someone else's shop without getting an earful ;-)

Bill