Re: [oletrucks] My T5 swap.

To: Tom3600@webtv.net, wschick1@twcny.rr.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] My T5 swap.
From: "Dave Shier" <daveshier@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:51:40 +0000
Thanks for putting this on the web because I too will be looking at an
application behind a warmed up 235 soon I hope!

Dave Shier
Trinidad, Colorado
Many trucks!!

>From: Tom3600@webtv.net (Toms OLTRUK49)
>To: wschick1@twcny.rr.com (William Schickling)
>CC: oletrucks@autox.team.net (Oletrucks)
>Subject: Re: [oletrucks] My T5 swap.
>Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 18:22:09 -0500 (CDT)
>
>Bill ~
>
>WOW ----- very impressive!  The best T5 info that I have ever seen!  I
>put it in my SAVE file and also printed out a copy.  I might have some
>questions after I peruse it more carefully.  I highly recommend it for
>anyone contemplating going to an S10 T5 tranny.  You might want to start
>producing the final product for us guys with less mechanical abilities!!
>
>Tom

Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings!
Go to  http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/index_msn.pd?source=msne134