Re: [oletrucks] What's with the return address/send on the

To: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] What's with the return address/send on the
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 06:35:37 -0400
Thanks the way its supposed to work---if you look at any header for any
individual email it says it comes from that particular individuals email
address. To address the entire group on a reply--you have to click reply
all, then all will see it. The sent email goes through the escribe servers
and is distributed to the alias list that is set up when you subscribe, miq
handles all of this.
Even though we all receive it, it still came from an individual user. Just
move ya mouse over to the reply all, thats the change you can make.  --wayne

At 02:22 AM 10/24/03 -0400, Alan Horvath wrote:
>How come when I hit reply to a group message it always gets addressed to
>the individual person who posted instead of being addressed to the group?
>
>Is there a way I can change that?
>
>Alan
>http://AlanHorvath.com/54chevy/

Wayne Osborne