Re: [oletrucks] What's with the return address/send on the

To: "Alan Horvath" <alan@alanhorvath.com>, "Bob KNOTTS"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] What's with the return address/send on the
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:37:03 -0700
You're right!  The Yahoo groups are mailed as from Yahoo, and conceal the
originators email address.  This group does not work the same way, and
therefore the messages are always 'from' the writer and cc'd to the group,
and thus the reply-all is needed to reply both to the writer and the group.
I can find ways to make this explanation more confusing if you'd like.