RE: [oletrucks] please help me with any info

To: <Etcherman@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] please help me with any info
From: "haist" <whitney@haist-usa.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:43:41 -0700
You have a "300 Series" GMC.  The CC-303 tells us it is a conventional cab,
160" wheel base, 228 or 236 prime mover, and the serial falls into the 1941
range (22001 thru 28823).  This number should also be stamped in the frame,
passenger side, above the front spring.  This is different than the Chev
counterpart that just has the vin on the cab.  Is the fire apparatus built
by Seagraves, perhaps?

Happy truckin'
Whitney Haist
Orinda, CA