[oletrucks] POR 15

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] POR 15
From: "Dennis Larson" <DLLarson1@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:35:54 -0700
I"ve used POR 15 quite a bit.  It's great stuff.  Just wear gloves when you
use it unless you want to wear it for awhile.  DO not put it on threads of
bolts.  Heads would be ok.  It will not ever come off if put on correctly.
When cleaning an area for application do not take all the rust off.  IF the
metal is to clean it won't stick.  It's expensive but good.  Poor what you
think you will need into another container, and you cannot pour it back.
Keep the lid groove on the can clean and when thru place some cellophane over
the top of the can first then put the lid on.  I"ve been told to turn the can
over and store it on its lid after being opened.  The shelf life of a
previously opened can is not that great, a month or 2 so try to use it all up
quicklly.

Dennis