Re: [oletrucks] wiring

To: <Markegates@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] wiring
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 21:55:02 -0800
Your 350 and alternator say to me that you aren't trying to restore your
truck.  That being the case I'd consider tossing the original type harness
and go with a modern harness with lots of fused circuits.

Once you start adding things like that stereo your stock type system is not
going to cut it.

The only reason not to follow your dad's advice would be if you were trying
to create a restoration.