RE: [oletrucks] Changing your REAR END GEAR RATIO on 47-53

To: "Toms OLTRUK49" <Tom3600@webtv.net>, <twelveport@mchsi.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Changing your REAR END GEAR RATIO on 47-53
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <bill.hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 07:53:49 -0600
Naked judges?

-----Original Message-----
From: Toms OLTRUK49 [mailto:Tom3600@webtv.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 4:41 PM
To: Tom3600@webtv.net; twelveport@mchsi.com; bowtiebits@msn.com;
ocradicic@hotmail.com; oletrucks@autox.team.net;
old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Chevy/GMC 3/4 ton

Hi Everybody ~

Well, after many months of contemplating my naval and stalling around I
FINALLY got my stock 3/4 ton 4.57 rearend gears replaced with 4.10
gears.   It really makes a difference in the low gear and the 5th gear
in my S10 T5 tranny.  I am sure that all you guys with 4.57 gear 3/4 ton
pickups will appreciate the "slight" but actually significant difference
in performance.  Especially for you "stockers" because this switch is
undetectable with the naked judges eye.  HeHe

Check it out at:
http://community-2.webtv.net/Tom3600/REARENDGEAR/

Tom
http://community-2.webtv.net/Tom3600/REARENDGEAR/