Re: [oletrucks] RE: Swedes, Norwegians, Minnesota cold

To: Wdonohoe1@aol.com, steve@OldSub.com, bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RE: Swedes, Norwegians, Minnesota cold
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 22:45:29 -0800
 You might be able to go to the DMV in your area, now those guys are fun to
work with, and trace the records from owner to owner. You know who you
bought the truck from as it is listed on the title or registration, you'd
have to go to his county/state and see if those records exist whom he
bought it from when he purchased it. Bill of sales tend to get lost over
40-50 years.   --wayne