[oletrucks] Horn Locations

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Horn Locations
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:06:48 -0500
My horns are located in my front left fender well, behind the bumper.
Is this where they're suppose to be?  Anybody put their horns elsewhere?

The reason I ask, is I noticed a couple of times, when driving in heavy
rain and through some good puddles, etc., my horns sound funny for a
couple of days -- until they dry out?

Could it be I'm getting water in the horns?  Sounds like only one horn
works and the other is "struggling" ... then after a couple days they
are both bright and loud again.

Anybody else experience this?  I'm thinking of moving them to a better
location ... any suggestions?

Thanks.

Alan
http://AlanHorvath.com/54chevy/