[oletrucks] SBC Headers

To: ryan.langford@comcast.net
Subject: [oletrucks] SBC Headers
From: IDPHR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 22:37:39 EST
Ryan...take a look in ebay under the search phrase "hugger headers" and
you'll find 40 plus headers that will work at a reasonable cost. Also, if you
look
under 'Sanderson headers" there is a great set of cast headers available. By
the way, I have an original Mustang II IFS w / Power R&P and it certainly does
not cause any problems...the only slight mod I had to make was where one of
the serpentine system brackets (air con) was too close to the header...I ground
the corner of the bracket.
Steve G.