Re: [oletrucks] Rodent repellant

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rodent repellant
From: Bruce Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:17:18 -0600
It sounds unreal but it seems to work.  I read in a magazine somewhere
that Bounce brand fabric softener sheets (original scent) repel mice.
I put about 4 in the interior, one in the glove box, 4 to 5 in
the engine compartment and one up each exhaust pipe every fall and
haven't had any problems with mice in winter storage since.  Don't
put them on painted surfaces or chrome, they tend to leave marks
on it.

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN