[oletrucks] Re: coe

To: buck williams <hoobertherver@yahoo.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: coe
From: mark <ccpanel@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 16:24:35 -0800
yes-i have mocked up regular truck doors and they will work but if i have a
COE then the fender notch when placed backwards agaisnt the panel rear
fender will be a real close radius and provid a strong sill as well as an
already finished edge. than kyou.
i was able to find at one point a cab that was factory 3 door. made for the
train guys? it had a regular rear opening passenger door in addition to the
regular pass door. but the owner had HACKED the back off in the lame wrecked
attempt to make it a 5 window-corner window cab when it had no corner
windows originally. in the process he really wrecked it-the roof ended up
with bows and sags and really hammered. he didnt even complete.
have you ever seen such an animal?
mark

At 07:47 AM 11/16/03 -0800, you wrote:
>hi,,, didnnnt know what ad was sbut figguresd out pretty quickk u wanat
cabover chery cab and doors, iw aiill look,,,, colelman built years agoo,
airforce aircraft tow tractor from two gmc cabs maketed backto baackbut i
think yourss will look beter,,, chevy cabs are weddge shapedd and two reg
caabs back to back makes odd shape, diamond

>mark <ccpanel@jps.net> wrote:hey-guess i wasnt too clear. im using a AD
panel for the project so want an

odd shape, diamond<BR><BR><B><I>mark &lt;ccpanel@jps.net&gt;</I></B> wrote:
><BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px;
BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">hey-guess i wasnt too clear. im using a AD
panel for the project so want an<BR>AD coe-47-53 not 54/5,<BR>im in northern
california lookin for chevy/gmc. thanks<BR>mark<BR>check out my
website.<BR>http://customclassics.org<BR><BR>At 03:00 PM 11/15/03 -0800, you
wrote:<BR>&gt;hi markk, what paney do you have , what brand and year co cab
doyou want,<BR>and where u at,, buck<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;mark
<CCPANEL@JPS.NET>wrote:hey buck, <BR>&gt;lurker here... =)<BR>&gt;looking to
find a coe cab and doors for a donor project. gonna cut the doors<BR>&gt;and
frame out of the cab and weld them backwards into a panel to make a
4dr<BR>&gt;suicide panel!<BR>&gt;mark<BR>&gt;northern
california<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;http://customclassics.org<BR>&gt;<
BR>&gt;northern
california<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;---------------------------------<
BR>&gt;Do you Yahoo!?<BR>&gt;Protect your identity with
> Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard
><DIV>hi markk, what<BR>paney do you have , what brand and year co cab doyou
want, and where u at,,<BR>buck<BR><BR><B><I>mark
&lt;ccpanel@jps.net&gt;</I></B> wrote:<BR>&gt;
><BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; br:
#1010ff 2px solid">hey buck, <BR>lurker here... =)<BR>looking<BR>to find a
coe cab and doors for a donor project. gonna cut the doors<BR>and<BR>frame
out of the cab and weld them backwards into a panel to make
a<BR>4dr<BR>suicide
panel!<BR>mark<BR>northern<BR>california<BR><BR><BR><BR>http://customclassic
s.org<BR><BR>northern<BR>california<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
><P>
><HR SIZE=1>
><BR>&gt;Do you Yahoo!?<BR><BR>&gt;<A
href="http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree";>Protect your identity
with<BR>Yahoo! Mail
AddressGuard</A><BR><BR><BR>http://customclassics.org<BR><BR>northern
california<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard</a>

  http://customclassics.org

       northern california