[oletrucks] spare parts

To: "ole trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] spare parts
From: "Robert Kremer" <hrkremer@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:07:56 -0800
    My 50 3100 has been converted to a Camaro suspension with 350 motor. I
have the entire original front and rear suspension, engine, transmission,
steering, and gauge clusters available. I also have an additional complete
rolling frame with motor and trans if anyone needs it. They are located near
Atlanta. Contact me off list if there is any interest or need for some of
these stock parts.
    In addition I found two Apache side emblems and a front grill for a 58 and
a hood emblem for a 56 Chevy.

Bob