Re: [oletrucks] Clutch head drivers

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Clutch head drivers
From: "Rebus Knebus" <jonkunkel@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:41:07 -0700
Group question,

It the recent months, let's say the last year how many have bought the 3 pc
clutch head driver set? or the 4 pc driver set.

I bought a 4 piece one from Heavy Chevy about 10 years ago but now I see
vendors are only offering the 3 pc, the 4 pc set proved invaluable for me in
dismantling my truck.  And of course putting it back together.

Just curious.

Jon