[oletrucks] Clutch Head Drivers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Clutch Head Drivers
From: McGillis@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 13:42:09 EST
Clutch Head screws are used all over old Chevy trucks.  Many of us have
drivers like a screw driver but would like a set to use with a 1/4 or 3/8
socket
set.

Brad Kyle has a set from Snap-on.  They are insert bits with part numbers:
SDM242G, SDM243G, SDM244G, SDM245G, & SDM246G, he bought all five about 2 years
ago off of the truck and thinks the set ran about $16.

Today I can find only three sizes at snapon.com 3/16 (TM27), 1/4 (TM30) and
5/32 (TM31), all are $11.55/each.  My son's neighbor has a Snap-on truck and I
have asked him to check on the availability of the set like Brad has.  I'll
report the result!

      Dennis McGillis
      1955 Cameo (V8 CAMEO)
Vintage Chevrolet Club of America