Re: [oletrucks] wiring

To: Robert Kremer <hrkremer@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] wiring
From: Jim Nordwall <jimnordwall@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:01:28 -0800 (PST)
I found most of the information I needed to hookup my
74 Firebird column in my truck at

http://www.painlessperformance.com/Manuals/90501Manual.pdf

Poke aroung Painless's web site for a lot of good
information on wiring.

If that does not get you what you need, buy a Chevy
truck repair manual at your local FLAPS. The color
coding for most GM harnesses has remained the same for
quite some time.

Jim Nordwall

--- Robert Kremer <hrkremer@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Is there a good web site for a wiring diagram for
> the mid 70 to mid 80 Chevy
> steering column. More specifically , I need the wire
> colors for the brakes,
> parking lights, turn signals, horn, and wipers. My
> harness was cut from the
> fuse block and I got a replacement from another car.
> Thanks
> Bob
> oletrucks is devoted to Chevy and GM trucks built
> between 1941 and 1959

=====
Jim Nordwall

 http://bluetruck.home.mchsi.com