[oletrucks] Diesel/gas swap

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Diesel/gas swap
From: "Spencer" <wits_end@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:07:01 -0800
Thanks to all you guys who sent answers to my question about swapping a 6.2
liter diesel engine for a smalle block Chevy.  I passed on the e-mails to
the friend who was considering the swap.  After comparing costs, work, etc.,
he's going to repair the diesel and sell the '83 GMC.  He's planning to
replace it with a '67-72 Chevy.  Wise move if you ask me.

Thanks again.
Harry