[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2109

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2109
From: ZapBeeblebrox@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:45:11 EST
In a message dated 11/19/2003 9:05:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:48:22 -0500
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Clutch head drivers

Rebus Knebus wrote:

> It the recent months, let's say the last year how many have bought the
> 3 pc clutch head driver set? or the 4 pc driver set.

I'm about to buy the 3pc set from Chevy Duty in the interest of
installing new door latches and strikers.

Any suggestions on who sells the highest quality door latches, strikers
AND clutch head sets??

Alan
http://AlanHorvath.com/54chevy
I bought my clutch head screwdrivers from my local True Value hardware store
for $2.99 each. So far they've worked just fine. They had all but the 1/4 inch
screwdriver, and I got that one at a local Car Quest because I didn't want to
wait for True Value to order it. Be aware that some people call them
"Butterfly Head" screwdrivers. When I asked for "Clutch Head" screwdrivers,
they
didn't know what I was talking about, but when I told them some people call
them
"Butterfly Heads," he took me right to them.

Mark
'54 GMC 1-Ton Panel