Re: [oletrucks] any Fuel Injected ole trucks?

To: "J Forbes" <jforb@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] any Fuel Injected ole trucks?
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:09:32 -0700
Hi Jim. You're the gent in Tucson, right? I've done a little research on
putting EFI on a 292 or 302. I have a book on EFI someplace. I guess if you
knew what you were doing, you could do it fairly inexpensively (cheap). I
got a rough quote of abt $1500 to have a system built, including the
controller. But so far I haven't found a truck. (50-55 GMC). Bob K in PHX,
AZ.