[oletrucks] FS:napco axles

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] FS:napco axles
From: Franklyn Berry <us009296@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:17:19 -0600
I have a matched pair of 1T axles that came off a running napco
TF truck avail. for pickup in milwaukee, wi. No takers from this list;
they go up for auction next week, where they will be priced to ensure
that I can recover the shipping hassle [crated, common carrier, etc.].

They are torn down for inspection. Everything is good except the spherical
joint seals,  which leak.

$100.

Please e-mail privately with interest. I just scan the digest  version.

--frankb

franklyn berry . artifacts
maison de pique-assiette
milwaukee, wi 53211-3730