Re: [oletrucks] rear end vent

To: "Tom C." <c_tom@bellsouth.net>, "Oletrucks"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rear end vent
From: "Kerwin M Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 11:17:08 -0800
Yes Tom it will leak if it's not plugged, nows a good time to check it. Most
cleaning and painting can be done with the pinion nose up or down on jack
stands, the vent won't leak then. It looks like you have the heavy rear, if
you don't have don't have a drive shaft with the larger U joints, you can
get a joint that fits the smaller Chev on one side and the bigger one on the
other, thats what I did. You can use the Camaro brake lines if you move the
truck bracket to the opposite side, it even uses a shorter line from the
master cyl back and eliminates the crossover.
Lee
Many ole Trucks
Prosser WA