Re: [oletrucks] Fenton headers

To: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fenton headers
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 10:39:14 -0800
I'm pretty sure the Chevy and GMC heads are different, and I presume the
difference extends to the manifolds that attach to them.  I once called
Patrick's and talked to Patrick himself, its probably not too hard get
information from them.

Someone bought one of the old six performance parts companies recently, I
think it was the rights and patterns for the Wayne stuff.  You might want to
do some searching on the web to see if you can find them.  Might be a good
source of both parts and information.