RE: [oletrucks] Not warming up.

To: <IDPHR@aol.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Not warming up.
From: "Tom C." <c_tom@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 06:03:30 -0500
You are probably correct about the mechanic, I could use a mechanic on the
electrical. My truck is over due for a radiator flush, so i may throw a
thermostat in and see if that will correct the heat problem, and hopefully
save myself some money. I will let the mechanic find the small leak in the
evap system while he is fixing the bulb.
Thanks
Tom
55 2nd
97 S-10